Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hello everyone, I hope this labor day is treating everyone well. I had such a fun weekend being with friends, and also getting my school work done. It's weird for me to say, but I actually love going to school, and challenging myself. Things for me are looking up, even though my ipod and phone are broken God has blessed me to get a new one.

It's time for things I learned this week:
-God is always faithful even when the worst happens
-Humans are not perfect, no one can be what you expect them to be.
no one is without flaws but it's about excepting who they are and loving them just as God had loved us with our own flaws.

Many times I forget this, and judge people too quickly, but my prayer is that I let go of all the hurt and pain I feel towards people, and learn to accept them for who they are, and know that the only one who is without flaw is my God, and if he can love me flaws and all, I can love others as well.

2 comments:

  1. I was doing school on labor day too! by the way, im from North Carolina and I stiil live here (until Jan). Where in NC are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the border of VA on the east side near OBX it's a small place called Moyock

    ReplyDelete